A WhatsApp QR code enables customers to connect to businesses immediately with a prewritten phone number and customized text. Once you scan a WhatsApp QR code, the messaging app automatically opens with the business' phone number. This is great for international customers that don't want long distance SMS charges and works as long as they are connected to the internet. If they aren't, the message will stay there in the drafts and send when connected.
Here are some amazing examples of WhatsApp QR code uses for any industry, and the ideas don't stop there! WhatsApp QR code uses are as flexible as the creator!
Interacting with businesses through common messaging apps to be able to shop is the latest trend in e-commerce. Instead of giving out customer service phone numbers which don't really assist with sales, or waiting for an email response while inventory is selling out, e-stores are utilizing messaging services such as WeChat, WhatsApp, Talk, and Facebook Messenger, to respond to questions as if they were a sales representative on a showroom floor in person.
Using Supercode's WhatsApp Web QR code generator vs. the common WhatsApp QR code generator for free means that you get extras that are useful for business that the free default doesn't offer.
1. Enter your Supercode QR Code Generator account and click + Create new code. Choose the WhatsApp QR code option. Click Next.
2. Enter the content with the phone number beginning with the + symbol and country code. Enter any prewritten text in the text box such as, "I'm interested in your product," or anything that is useful for your TA to connect with you about. This content will show up as a sent text message when the code is scanned and the WhatsApp app pops up in your phone. Click Next.
3. Modify the design (code) - Use branded colors to make your QR code stand out and be recognizable. Use contrasting colors so the code scans. Choose the basic feature to make all of the edges similar or choose the advanced feature to make different individual corners. Click the frame toggle. You don't need to click Save until you're finished making the code.
4. Modify the design (frame) - This is where you will add the pink frame featured in the image. Use any branded colors you want and you can either add a call-to-action or a WhatsApp logo to make your statement clear. People don't want to scan codes that don't have a reason. Click the logo tab.
5. Modify the design (logo) - Upload a logo where the + sign is. You can add your brand logo as long as the call-to-action clearly states what the code is for. Or, add the WhatsApp logo so people know what to expect when scanning. When you're finished with your design click Save.
6. Download your WhatsApp QR code from the main dashboard.
Please check out our video tutorial on how to generate a WhatsApp QR code and for more free tutorials about how to make any QR code, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
WhatsApp QR code uses extend to any industry because people are always reaching out. They make it simple to build connections by inviting customers to connect with you instantly.
Try Supercode WhatsApp Web QR code generator and don't miss out on all the connections you'll be able to make with your target audience.