The popularity of QR codes continues to grow at a rapid pace, globally. While initially used for tracking parts in vehicle manufacturing, QR codes now are used in almost every industry. Since 2020 the use of various types of QR codes has significantly increased and the levels of acceptance, as well as the adoption rates of QR code technology has never been higher. In fact, Juniper Research reported that by the end of 2022, there will be 5.3 billion QR code coupons that will have been redeemed and 1 billion smartphones will be accessing QR codes regularly. Generating bulk QR codes is how it's done.
While consumers are getting used to seeing QR codes on all possible materials, from clothing and food packaging to vehicles and merchandise at events; businesses have already started seeing enormous benefits in using QR codes to promote transparency, improve products and increase sales.
Creating and designing one custom QR code is easy and takes just a few minutes, but what if you want to create a batch of QR codes? You would want to create them with a bulk QR code generator.
Whether you have already tried or have wanted to create a large amount of QR codes and you are looking for an uncomplicated approach, let us define what bulk QR code generation is and provide simple steps for you to get started.
Bulk QR code generation is the ability to create lots of unique, custom-designed QR codes in just a few clicks. Whether you need to create a dozen unique QR codes for your event or hundreds of unique codes for tracking your products, making bulk QR codes in one single upload of a CSV file is a lot more efficient than generating each of the codes manually.
The best part is that the quality of your QR codes is not compromised either. Each of your QR codes can still have a unique label. You will be able to download the codes in a batch too. All QR codes will be automatically registered in the Supercode’s analytics dashboard and the performance of each of them will be tracked so you can analyze and improve your campaigns.
A bulk QR code generator opens up fantastic opportunities to take your campaigns to a whole new level and enables marketing teams to create scalable campaigns with no limitations.
•This feature works wonders for businesses and products that particularly require each of the QR codes to be unique.
• One of the most common reasons to make bulk QR codes is when a business needs to create a large number of QR codes for asset tracking. Whether it is for logistical purposes, for improving traceability overall, or for preventing the appearance of counterfeits on the market, bulk QR codes are an easy solution to enable businesses to scale fast in a secure and cost-efficient way.
• Bulk QR codes work well for the luxury segment who produce exclusive products and want to promote authenticity.
• Another proven way is to use unique QR codes in bulk for personal identification. That could be used for registering for classes in university, for checking in and tracking attendance at work.
• Printing QR codes on event tickets for unique one-off scanning.
• When a business is aiming to generate a large number of one-off codes (such as vouchers) which expire after the first scan. That can be effectively implemented by marketing teams across different industries, including retail, hospitality, food production and many others.
• Time-efficiency: One of the most obvious benefits is that Supercode’s multi QR code generator saves marketing teams a significant amount of time and requires no manual labor. This exciting feature enables companies to create and implement scalable marketing campaigns quickly and with minimum effort.
• Cost-effectiveness: Generating bulk QR codes substantially reduces production costs. By making bulk QR codes, the business ensures that the cost per every new generated QR code is practically insignificant.
• Easy-to-use: Supercode’s platform is very easy to use and the Bulk QR Code Generator requires no technical training or specific skills. All it takes is to create an Excel file and upload it to Supercode. Anyone could learn how to create unique QR codes in bulk in minutes, especially with our video tutorial below.
• Versatility: Supercode’s Bulk QR Code functionality supports static, dynamic, and single-use codes.
• Quality of QR codes: Supercode only generates the highest quality of QR codes. With bulk QR code creation, each of the codes is uniquely made. All QR codes can be downloaded in a batch and have the highest resolution which is important for printing. All QRs are registered in the analytics dashboard and the performance of each scanned code is available straight away. All of the Supercode’s Bulk QR Codes are secure, safe to use, never include any third-party advertising and offer unlimited scans unless they are for one-off uses.
1. Generate an excel table with the following columns:
- Frame text
2. Upload CSV file to the Supercode platform to generate static or dynamic codes.
3. Design your QR codes to make them stand out.
4. Choose the name of the target folder to keep your codes organized.
5. Click ‘create’ to start the generation process automatically. Your codes will be ready in just a few seconds.
Supercode Bulk QR Code Generator empowers businesses and their marketing teams to rapidly roll out large, scalable and powerful QR code campaigns. With multi QR code functionality, hundreds of QR codes can be quickly created with ease through file upload or API and ensure unlimited number of scans for each of the codes.
For more tutorials like this one to make any type of QR code, please follow our YouTube Channel.
Sign up for Supercode to start creating beautiful and custom designed QR codes individually or in bulk. Generate hundreds of codes with ease through file upload or API, while retaining full control over the design and content of every code.